Animal Lawyer Mifflin County, PA
In the eyes of many owners, animals are as important as people. However, animals are property in the eyes of the law. If you have been in an incident involving an animal, it’s important to seek the help of a professional animal lawyer. Shoaf and Wencker have experienced pet custody lawyers, pet injury lawyers, and dog bite lawyers. We live and breathe animal law. We stay up to date with the law on dog bites, veterinarian malpractice and negligence issues, and local animal law. If you are located in Mifflin County, PA, or the surrounding counties, we can help you with the following:
- Custody disputes
- Dog bites
- Injured pets
- Leash law violations
- Veterinary malpractice
- And more
See our Civil Lawyer Blair County, PA page here for even more of our available legal services.
Animal law is not necessarily a practice area on its own, as if refers to special issues that arise whenever a case involves an animal. As an animal lawyer, Shoaf and Wencker, know that much of animal law comes from property law.
Law on Dog Bites
- Was your dog on a leash?
- Was your dog on your property when the alleged attack occurred?
- Did your dog attack because it was provoked?
Dog Bite Lawyer
- The dog has hurt or injured somebody without being provoked on private or public property
- The dog has been used in criminal activity or aid in committing a crime
- Death or injury to a domestic animal has occurred without provocation because of the dog in question (this is while said dog is not on the owner’s property)
- The dog has attacked a person without being provoked